Map of Downtown Angeles City, Pampanga
The Pamintuan Residence – was commandeered as the seat of government of the First Philippine Republic by General Emilio Aguinaldo from May to July 1899, it then became the central headquarters by Douglas MacArthur’s father, Major General Arthur MacArthur. It then served as the municipal hall of Angeles and then the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas in Central Luzon. The National Historical Commission and the city government with the help of the embassy of France in the Philippines funded the restoration of the mansion into the present-day Museum of Philippine Social History.
Bale Matua - the Founder's Residence - is the oldest building in the city. Built in 1824 by the city founder, Don Ángel Pantaleón de Miranda, and his wife, Doña Rosalia de Jesus.
Camalig - built in 1840 by Don Ciriaco de Miranda, the first gobernadorcillo of Angeles. Restored in 1980 by Armando L. Nepomuceno, now the site of Armando's Pizza and the historic Camalig Restaurant.
Post Office Building - Deposito constructed in 1899 for the purpose of depositing religious statues and carriages of the Catholic Church. The headquarters of the 11th Film Exchange U.S. Army from 1946 to 1947 and was used as a jail by U.S. troops during the Philippine–American War. It is now the Angeles Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Center.
Holy Rosary Parish Church - Santo Rosario Church - was constructed from 1877 to 1896 by the "Polo y Servicio" labor system, a forced labour imposed on Filipino peasants by the Spanish colonial government. It was used as a military hospital by the U.S. Army from August 1899 to December 1900. Its yard was the execution ground by the Spanish for Filipino rebels and suspects.
Holy Family Academy Building was once a convent and was served as a military hospital of the U.S. Army in 1900. It was later used as troop barracks, officers' quarters and arsenal by the Japanese Imperial Military Forces in the year of 1942.
Bale Herencia was built in 1860 for the mistress of a parish priest. The current owners cater for wedding parties.
The Juan D. Nepomuceno Center for Kapampangan Studies houses a library, museum of archives and gallery, research center and a theater, established by the Holy Angel University in 2002 to preserve, study and promote Kapampangan history and culture. In 2012, the Museum of Kapampangan Arts was also opened in the university, housing some of National Artist Vicente Manansala's works and drafts.
Museo ng Angeles (Museum of Angeles) is a vintage building located at the prime "Santo Rosario Historic District" across the Holy Rosary Church. This edifice was constructed in 1922 and served as the Municipio del Pueblo or Town Hall until 1998. The Museum has become the venue of the city's cultural activities be it from the or government sector. In June 2012, the National Museum of the Philippines declared the Museo ning Angeles as an "Important Cultural Property of the Philippines," the first cultural property to be given such a distinction. The museum is currently administered by Kuliat Foundation, Inc.
Inside the museum is Balikdan (meaning "to look back") which is about understanding Angeles's past for the present. The sections begin with the establishment of Culiat in 1796 and finish with Mt. Pinatubo's fury in 1991.
Also within the infrastructure is the Culinarium. Pampanga, most specifically Angeles, is known as the "Culinary Capital of the Philippines." This is dedicated to the Kapampangan culinary arts and science that has emanated from the basic concept that the preparation of food is a heritage and a legacy worth preserving.
Dioramic Scenes of Traditional Life in Pampanga, which is depicted in ten tableaus, are scenes of traditional town and country life in Pampanga. These dioramas were created by fashion designer Beatriz 'Patis' Pamintuan Tesoro using her Nenita dolls dressed in the most intricately embroidered Filipiniana outfits, with amazing detailing not only on the clothes, but also in the accessories and background.
Extrapolated from Wikepedia